We all know that Australia is the world’s smallest continent and the most significant Island. Australia is an all in one package when it comes to exploring coral reefs, aboriginal tribes to wildlife.
So if you are planning your next visit to Australia and wondering what all places to visit, here we have listed down some of the best places to visit in Australia. Let us dive in to know:
- Great Ocean Road: Great Ocean Road is known for its scenic beauty. Here you will get to see the best-driven ways in the world and Twelve Apostles, this you surely cannot miss.
- Kakadu National Park: This is one of the famous places in Australia is a world heritage site and is also Australia’s largest national park. You will get to see 300 species of birds, rock art, and beautiful waterfalls. At the same time, you will also explore its magnificent wildlife.
- Blue Mountains National Park: This is another world heritage site. Named after blue haze, which emanates from many eucalyptus trees and its amazing panoramic view will leave you speechless.
- Fraser Island: Fraser Island is one of the largest sand islands in the world. You can take the ferry from Rainbow Beach and Hervey Bay and travel to this fantastic place. Lush rainforest, freshwaters to dunes. Fraser Island is one of the most pleasant places to visit.
- Uluru: This is another best place in Australia. Here you will get to see a fantastic sunset as the rocks change its colour. You can go for a tribal tour led by an Aboriginal guide.
- Carlton Gardens: Carlton Gardens is built in the 18th century and is one of the oldest places in Australia. Here you can spend your time lavishly on beautiful flower beds, lakes, and artistic fountains.
- Great Barrier Reef: This is one of the most magnificent and most extensive barrier reefs. It consists of mammoths, including 3000 coral reefs and hundreds and thousands of scenic Islands. Just dive in the crystal clear water and view the colourful marine life.
- Sea World Marine Park: This place will entertain adults as well as kids. Spot polar bear, Penguins to small sharks. If you want to get thrilled with this new place, head straight to sea world Marine Park. You can even try sea-themed rides as well.
- Daintree National Park: This place is most historic in the world. Moreover, the Daintree national park holds lots of spiritual importance and is one of the most visited places in Australia. Here rainforest gets connected to the reef, which is present along the beautiful stretches of the white coast.
- Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park: Sparkling lakes, dense forests, and Alpine heathlands Cradle Mountain lake St. Clair National Park is best in Australia. It had got a fantastic view. Furthermore, you can visit the highest point in the park.
- Taronga Zoo: If you want to get up and personal with Australian wildlife, then add this place in your bucket list. You will get to see lots of fantastic events which includes roar and snore that is an overnight stay and includes summer concert as well.
- Hyde Park: It is a park that provides a picnic spot, fountain, and flowers. It is like a miniature park that lets you relax and engage in conversation. You will get to see Archibald Fountain and see the three Georgian buildings and the Australian Museum.
- Barangaroo Reserve: If you want to enjoy a beautiful spot along the harbour, then try out Barangaroo Reserve. It is home to 75,000 native trees and shrubs, including lots of shops, restaurants, and exhibition places, which will keep the tourists engaged.
- Horizontal Fall Scenic Flight: If you want to experience some action, then this is the best place in Australia that you should head to. You can go for a jet board ride to witness the breathtaking cruise through the falls.
- Art Gallery in New South Wales: This art gallery is one of the major attractions. This gallery is full of collections by notable European artists.
Sydney is full of enjoyable activities. This is a city that never sleeps. Fantastic weather and mild weather keep on attracting thousands of tourists every year.
Some of the top places to visit in Sydney:
- Witness the Show in Opera House: Opera house is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Australia. An architectural masterpiece reflects the beautiful image of an enormous sailing ship. This place consists of a concert hall, exhibition rooms, and restaurants as well.
- Explore Harbour Bridge: This is one of the attractive tourist attractions in Australia. A must visit the place is located 134m above the harbour, this bridge is proudly known as the “Coat Hanger.” This place lets you enjoy the magnificent cityscape from the decks and also enables you to climb the bridge with the help of a guide.
- Visit the beautiful Paddy’s Market: Paddy markets have been there for over 150 years. Here you will find useful and extremely reasonable price souvenirs, fun and lots of fun and exciting items along with a great atmosphere and great food.
- Bondi Beach: Bondi Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Sydney and the most famous hangout place. The atmosphere is thrilling, and you will find this beach always packed up with people. Moreover, it has excellent dining and retail options.
- Royal Botanical Gardens: This garden is established in 1816 and is the oldest scientific institution. Apart from enjoying great botanical history, you will also enjoy plenty of plant life. Royal Botanical Gardens is one of the places in Australia to visit.
Australia is a beautiful country. Here the tourist will find everything from animals to the desert. Australia offers excellent places to visit.
From sightseeing, shopping to various cuisine, Australia is historically fascinating and, at the same time, full of gorgeous Island.
This ultimate bucket list will make your holiday outstanding and cherishable. So go ahead and find the one that you would plan next.